Being aware of potential dangers and common crimes that happen around you is vital in helping you protect and prepare yourself for any harm that could come your way. So, tonight my friend Hyoeun and I sit down for a serious chat about safety.
Even though Korea could be considered relatively safe, crime still happens. In this episode, we discuss the various crimes that happen and what preventative measures are in place to help discourage people from committing them.
Here are some questions she answers:
- What are some common crimes that happen in Korea?
- What do parents normally do to ensure their kids’ safety here?
- Were you allowed to be outside alone at night as a kid?
- What are the gun laws like in Korea?
- What do you think makes Korea safe?