Curious as to what the dating culture is like in South Korea, I phoned one of my friends to talk with me and share his perspective on the dating culture. Tune in to hear his answer!
I’ve been wanting to start a podcast for sometime now, and this is the first launch of what can hopefully many more podcast episodes. On JuuTime, I chat with others about personal things in life and try to get their opinions on various aspects of life. I hope you enjoy my first attempt! If you have anything you’d wish to see me cover on the podcast, feel free to leave a message and let me know! I’m open to ideas.
Dating is a difficult thing to do sometimes, but trying to date in a different country with a different culture can be quite daunting. So for anyone thinking about moving to South Korea and dating here, I’ve convinced my friend to share some dating trends and share, from his perspective, how to start dating here.
Here are some questions he answers:
- How important is dating in Korea?
- Is there a stigma of staying single for a long time in Korea?
- How does the dating process/ relationship start?
- What are some unique couple of trends in Korea?
- What is some advice you would give someone who wanted to date a Korean or in Korea?
Ep. 4 – Safety in South Korea – JuuTime
** Disclaimer: There is no correlation between the people in the photo and the person on the phone.